For many people to cook a shish kebab at home is something beyond life and death, but the airfryer was created to do the "impossible":) cooked in the air on an open fire. How to cook barbecue on an airfryer, step by step recipe:
1) Two hours before cooking, marinate the chicken. To do this, take the chicken fillet, rinse it, dry it and cut it into pieces with a side of 3 cm, put it in a deep bowl. Put a couple of tablespoons of mayonnaise, spices in rings, add soy sauce and liquid smoke. Let's cover and set aside.
2) Salt the pickled chicken and string it on skewers. We alternate pieces of meat with pieces of tomato and onion. We put a bowl of marinade at the bottom of the airfryer. We put a grate on top, on which we place the skewers.
3) We set the mode with a temperature of 260 degrees. In this mode, cook for a short time, about 5 minutes. Then we change the mode to medium and cook for about 20 minutes more.
4) Serve the finished shish kebab with herbs and fresh vegetables.
Bon appetit and good time!;)
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / Gala lunch / Romantic dinner
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Chicken
Dish: Hot dishes / Barbecue
- Chicken fillet - 300 Grams
- Mayonnaise - 50 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Tomato - 1 Piece
- Salt - 2 Pinches
- Spices - - To taste
- Soy Sauce - - To taste