As soon as I saw this recipe for making a casserole of dumplings, which was called "Lazy wife" on the Internet, I realized that I would like the dish. Not so much because I am lazy, but because it will turn out to be a completely unique and very tasty dish.:)
And I was not mistaken - so for you this simple recipe for casserole from dumplings should be a joy! Let's get started?
Purpose: For lunch / Inexpensive
Dish: Hot dishes / Casserole
- Dumplings - 800 Grams
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Hard cheese - 100 Grams
- Mayonnaise - 250 Grams
- Eggs - 4 Pieces
- Salt - To taste
- Pepper - To taste
How to make "Dumplings Casserole"
1. Let's prepare the ingredients. We turn on the oven to warm up, and we take out the dumplings to defrost.
2. In a frying pan, fry finely chopped onion along with dumplings. If you are afraid of burning, add more vegetable oil.
3. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, eggs, salt, pepper and other seasonings of your choice. Beat well with a whisk.
4. Transfer the dumplings from the pan to a baking sheet, and pour the resulting egg mixture on top.
5. Rub hard cheese on a fine grater, or grind it in a blender. Sprinkle on top of the dish.
6. You need to bake such a charm in a well-heated oven for half an hour or forty minutes - check the readiness with a match!