Without undue modesty, I will say that this simple recipe for liver in the microwave is just a godsend! Think for yourself - less fat, more juicy and tender, and at the same time without blood. Indeed, often the problem is in the pan - very quickly the liver turns into a sole, but here everything is quick and easy! See:
1. First of all, we clean the liver of all films, as in frying, then cut it into cubes in a centimeter in diameter, and put it in a special microwave-safe pan made of glass.
2. If you are afraid that this recipe for cooking liver in the microwave may not be fat enough, you can grease the sides of the saucepan with butter, or just put it to the liver in a saucepan.
3. Finely chop the vegetables and sprinkle our liver on top. It is advisable to remove the film from the tomatoes before cooking.
4. Add coriander, salt, pepper, or other spices - whatever you like. We send our liver in the microwave at home to bake for 10 minutes at maximum power under the lid.
It turns out very tasty, I highly recommend trying this simple recipe for liver in the microwave, and you will be amazed as I am.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / Lunch in 30 minutes / Quick dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Beef / Offal / Liver / Beef Liver
Dish: Hot dishes
- Beef liver - 300 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Tomato - 2 Pieces
- Coriander - 0.5 Teaspoons