1. This simple recipe for burgers and gravy starts with minced meat. Wash and dry the meat.
2. Peel the onion and garlic.
3. Scroll the meat with 1 onion and garlic in a meat grinder.
4. Add bread previously soaked in water or milk.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
6. Pour boiling water over the tomatoes, then cool under cold water and peel them. Cut into small pieces. If fresh tomatoes are not available, tomato sauce or pasta can be used.
7. Cut the onion into thin half rings and send to the pan with a drop of vegetable oil.
8. When the onion starts to turn golden add tomatoes to it.
9. Remove seeds from hot peppers and rinse well. Add whole to tomato sauce and keep in a pan for 2-3 minutes. Then take it out (it will not be needed anymore).
10. Add a little salt to the sauce and add your favorite spices and dried herbs. Evaporate the water a little.
11. Place the formed cutlets on a baking sheet or other ovenproof dish. Pour everything with tomato sauce and send to the oven for at least 30-40 minutes.
12. Cutlets in the oven with gravy at home cook from 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the cutlets and the temperature of the oven.
13. Remove the finished cutlets from the oven, sprinkle with cheese and fresh herbs and serve.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
Main Ingredient: Meat / Minced Meat
Dish: Hot dishes / Cutlets
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Minced meat - 500 grams
- Onion - 2 Pieces
- Garlic - 2-3 Cloves
- Bread or rusks - 3-4 Slices
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces (can be replaced with tomato paste)
- Hot Pepper - 0.5 Pieces
- Spices - 2-3 Pinch
- Salt - 1 Pinch
- Cheese - 2 Tbsp. spoons (for garnish before serving)
- Greens - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Vegetable Oil - 1 Drop