This recipe for making condensed milk jelly is very simple, which is why I love it. In general, I am a terrible sweet tooth, and therefore I always have a jar of condensed milk at home, so I am addicted to making such wonderful desserts out of it. Even my husband quite often eats such jelly with pleasure, although he does not really like sweets. Now I decided to share with you my simple recipe for condensed milk jelly:
1) Prepare gelatin according to the instructions. Fill with a little water and leave to swell for 10 minutes. Then heat it over low heat and stir constantly until the granules are completely dissolved.
2) Then we transfer sour cream, condensed milk and sugar into one container. Beat well with a blender.
3) When the gelatin cools down a little, pour it into a mixture of sour cream and condensed milk, mix well.
4) Now we pour half of our future jelly into the molds. Sprinkle with cocoa powder on top and add jelly to the top. Then we insert a tube into the mold and make 2-3 circular movements so that beautiful stains on jelly are obtained from cocoa.
5) We put the forms in the refrigerator for several hours, or better for the whole night.
We decorate the finished jelly at our discretion and serve. Or just eat and enjoy the wonderful taste.
Purpose: For children
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Condensed Milk
Dish: Desserts / Jelly
- Condensed milk - 250 Milliliters
- Sour cream - 500 Milliliters
- Gelatin - 30 Grams
- Sugar - 60 Grams
- Water - 50 Milliliters
- Cocoa Beggar - To taste