Despite the fact that the recipe for making these rosy sweet cakes is very simple, they can decorate any of your meals. And how children are happy with them! And even the guests who come will be pleasantly surprised by their unusual filling:) The recipe for pies with persimmon was given to me by my neighbor, who is from Kyrgyzstan. And they know a lot about cooking dried fruits:)
So, how to make persimmon pies:
1. First, we need to prepare a yeast dough.
Add melted butter, sugar, yeast, salt and water to the sifted flour, mix everything thoroughly. Leave the dough in a warm place for 20 minutes.
2. Pass the persimmon through a meat grinder. Add water and flour, mix everything.
3. Cut the dough into pieces and roll them into flat cakes. Put the filling and form a pie.
4. Fry the pies in fat until golden brown on both sides. It is best to fry in sunflower oil, of which there should be a lot - then the pies will turn out juicy, not dry.
Well! Ruddy fragrant persimmon pies are ready!;) It would be optimal to let them stand under a towel for another 20 minutes, and then serve them with a glass of cold milk, for example.
Purpose: For children
Main Ingredient: Fruit / Persimmon / Dough / Yeast Dough
Dish: Baking / Pies
- Flour - 410 grams (400 g - in the dough, 10 g - in the filling)
- Butter - 20 grams
- Sugar - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Yeast - 10 Grams
- Water - 250 grams (200 g - in the dough, 50 g - in the filling)
- Persimmon - 200 Grams
- Salt - - Pinch
- Fat for frying - 100 Grams