A simple and proven recipe for pasta with honey agarics is at your service. In the fall, I always freeze at least a few bags of honey mushrooms so that I can cook this dish during the year. Pasta with honey agarics is prepared literally in no time, it turns out very tasty - what you need on a weekday, when there is absolutely no time to spin at the stove.
So, how to cook pasta with honey agarics:
1. We set our mushrooms to defrost.
2. In the meantime, let's start frying. Finely chop the onion and fry in oil until half cooked.
3. Add tomato paste and a glass of clean water to it. Pour in the mushrooms. Fry for about five minutes over high heat. To make the pasta with honey agarics special, we add, in addition to salt and pepper, spices like saffron, basil, turmeric - whoever likes what.
4. Reduce heat, extinguish for another five minutes.
5. At this time, boil the pasta, according to the instructions on the package. We rinse, throw to our fragrant mixture.
6. Stir, simmer for another five minutes under the lid.
That's all! I wish you bon appetite and good luck in preparing this simple dish;)
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / Lunch in 30 minutes / Romantic dinner / Quick dinner
Main ingredient: Mushrooms / Honey mushrooms
Dish: Hot dishes / Pasta
Diet: Dietetic Meals / Lenten Meals / Vegetarian Meals
- Pasta - 400 Grams
- Frozen mushrooms - 400 Grams
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Tomato Paste - 1 Glass
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons