Cabbage with honey agarics is very popular in many families, because it goes well with any side dish, and goes well as a main dish or snack. So, if you were looking for a simple recipe for stewed cabbage with mushrooms, then here it is:
1. First of all, let's get our mushrooms to unfreeze. And we clean the cabbage, wash it, if necessary, and chop it finely. We put to stew for 20 minutes. It is better to make the fire small.
2. At this time, we will cut our honey mushrooms into strips and fry in sunflower oil in a preheated pan.
3. And now we mix cabbage with mushrooms. Add a small amount of water (1-2 tablespoons). Leave until the cabbage becomes soft and the contents of the pan are reduced in size. Make sure that the cabbage does not "float" in the liquid, do not overdo it with water:)
4. Add salt, pepper and spices to taste. We mix.
As you can see, without worries and without hassle, you can cook a delicious variation of stewed cabbage. Such cabbage, by the way, is good both cold and hot, this is someone who loves it. So serve and enjoy!;)
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / Inexpensive / Healthy lunch / In a hurry
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Cabbage / Mushrooms / Honey mushrooms
Dish: Hot dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
Diet: Vegetarian food
- White cabbage - 1.5 Kilograms
- Frozen mushrooms - 300 Grams
- Sunflower oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon