When we first cooked this broccoli salad at one of our dinner parties, it made a splash. It came as a surprise to me - I have never tasted this salad myself. I was looking for interesting recipes and very often came across a rather simple recipe for broccoli salad, which was very much praised by overseas chefs. In Runet, practically nothing was written about this salad, and I myself have never heard of it. I decided to take a chance and cook. I cooked it and it was right. The broccoli salad exceeded all expectations and was enjoyed by both the guests and myself. So, here's how to make broccoli salad:
1. Heat a little oil in a frying pan, add the diced bacon. Fry over medium heat until bacon brown.
2. Cut broccoli inflorescences into small pieces. Peel the onion and chop finely too.
3. Mix bacon, broccoli and onion. If desired, you can add nuts and raisins to the salad - but this is not for everybody.
4. Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper until smooth. Fill the salad with the resulting mixture, mix well.
5. Let the salad sit in the refrigerator for at least half an hour, after which the broccoli salad can be served.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For a banquet table / Birthday / Lunch in 30 minutes / Gala lunch
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Broccoli / Offal / Bacon
Cuisine geography: American
- Broccoli - 4 Pieces
- Red onion - 1/2 Pieces
- Bacon - 200 Grams
- Mayonnaise - 1 Glass
- Wine vinegar - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Salt, pepper - - To taste
- Raisins - 2 Tbsp. spoons (optional)
- Nuts - 2 Tbsp. spoons (optional)