Place a dish with butter, carrots, bell peppers, green beans, garlic in a microwave oven, mix. Cover and microwave for 5 minutes.
Add grits, broth, tomato paste, dark beans, 1 cup water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Microwave until vegetables and cereals are tender, 5 minutes.
Add parsley if desired and serve with cheese soup.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Legumes / Beans
Dish: Soups / Minestrone
Cuisine geography: Italian
- Olive Oil - 2 Teaspoons
- Carrots, thinly sliced - 2 Pieces
- Red peppercorns, cut in half - 1 Piece
- Green Beans - 430 Grams
- Garlic clove, thinly sliced - 3 Pieces
- Couscous groats - 1/3 Cup
- Chicken Broth - 400 Milliliters
- Tomato paste - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Dark Beans - 450 Grams
- Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Water - 1 Glass
- Parsley Leaves - Part 1
- Parmesan Cheese - Part 1