How to make Mini Lime Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees and oil a muffin dish. Toss the cookie crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl with a fork.
2. Then pour the mass into each compartment of the mold, pressing it against the surface and walls. Bake in the middle of the oven for 8 minutes, then refrigerate on a rack. Reduce the oven temperature to 160 degrees.
3. Make the filling. Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed, then add the sugar and beat again. Add lime juice, sour cream, vanilla and beat until smooth. Add flour and salt and beat on low speed. Then add eggs and beat until smooth. Pour the filling evenly over the dough in each pan and bake in the middle of the oven for 1 hour or 1 hour 10 minutes. let cool completely. Use a knife to remove the cheesecakes from the mold onto a serving plate.
4. Peel the mango and cut it lengthwise into 3mm slices.
5. You can also cut decorative shapes from the lime slices using cookie cutters. Gently stir the mango slices with the lime juice.
6. Whisk the cream and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer. Lubricate the tops of the cheesecakes with the resulting mass, and then lay out the mango slices.