How to cook "Cabbage salad with chicken and radish"
1. We wash the chicken brisket and set it to boil with bay leaf and pepper for forty-five to fifty minutes, add roots and onion there. When the meat is cooked, let it cool right in the broth, and then peel and separate the meat from the bones. Cut the meat into large cubes.
2. For salad preparation it is better to take a medium-sized radish, but dense. The core of the radish should be snow-white. We wash the radish and cut it into rings.
3. Unwrap a pigtail of smoked cheese and cut it into small pieces. You can also use smoked sausage cheese here.
4. Dismantle the Peking cabbage into the leaves, rinse, let the water drain completely. After the water drains, cut the cabbage into thin strips.
5. Peel the kohlrabi from the peel, and cut into thin strips (you can grate it on a coarse grater).
6. In a bowl, combine chopped vegetables, cheese and meat. Add chopped garlic here, add salt, add olive oil, mix. Add some parsley.