Experimenting with the preparation of traditional borscht, you get a new tasty dish. A large number of healthy fresh vegetables make the borscht delicious.
Purpose: For lunch
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Zucchini
Dish: Soups / Borsch
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Vegetable Oil - 100 Milliliters
- Chili Pepper - 1/2 Piece
- Ground pepper and salt - - To taste
- Garlic - 2 Cloves
- Zucchini - 1 Piece
- Onions - 1 Piece
- Tomatoes - 2 Pieces
- Beets - 2 Pieces
- Cabbage - 200 Grams
- Potatoes - 500 Grams
- Carrots - 2 Pieces
How to cook "Summer borsch with zucchini"
1. First of all, peel and chop the carrots, chop thin young cabbage into slices. So that the dish does not turn out to be unhealthy and not tasty, the main thing is not to overexpose young vegetables when cooking. Throw cabbage and carrots into boiling water.
2. Peel and chop the potatoes. To reduce starch in potatoes, wash them well. Only the cabbage will boil, add the potatoes. Reduce the fire and prepare the frying. Peel and cut the onion into small pieces. Clean and finely cut the second carrot into strips or cubes. Rinse the beets in a colander. The water should drain.
3. Heat the vegetable oil, sauté the onion, add the beets and simmer the carrots, stirring constantly for minutes 5. Then add the lemon juice to close the color of the beets, preventing it from staining other vegetables.
4. Now you need to wash the courgette and cut into large pieces. Pour the oil into another pan, heat it up, add the zucchini, and simmer for 5 minutes over low heat with the lid closed. Stir all the time.
5. Now you should finely chop the greens, just finely chop the garlic and chili. My tomatoes, let the water drain, and cut them into slices. Of course, you can cut it into cubes.
6. As soon as the potatoes become soft, add the zucchini to the borscht. There is also fried tomatoes, greens, carrots, onions and garlic. Season with salt and leave on low heat for about 2-3 minutes. The dish is ready.