First of all, this dish is cooked very quickly, and secondly, zucchini will add juiciness to the fried meat. And in general, you get a fragrant and juicy dish.
Purpose: For lunch
Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Chinese
- Soy Sauce - 50 Milliliters
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Dry white wine - 50 Milliliters
- Pork neck - 350 Grams
- Chili pepper - 1 Piece
- Zucchini - 200 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 30 Milliliters
How to cook "Pork with Zucchini"
1. For the preparation of this dish, pork neck is most suitable. It is desirable that it be juicy, soft and moderately greasy. Cut the meat into slices approximately two centimeters thick.
2. In a frying pan with a little oil, fry the meat pieces until golden brown.
3. Cut the onion into thin half rings and add it to the fried meat. We continue to cook over low heat.
4. Cut one not very large zucchini zucchini lengthwise into four pieces, then cut it into thin slices. Put the sliced zucchini in the pan and proceed to further cooking.
5. Add piquancy and pungency to the dish. For this we take soy sauce and red pepper. Add dry white wine with sauce and pepper (to taste). Now mix everything and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
6. This dish can be served either with a side dish or separately from it. Noodles or crumbly rice go very well with it.