Thai cuisine uses many herbs and spices to give a dish a variety of flavors. This only makes the dish even tastier.
Purpose: For lunch
Main Ingredient: Fish & Seafood / Seafood / Shrimps / Cereals / Rice / Noodles
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Thai
- Egg - 1 Piece
- Green Beans - 150 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 30 Milliliters
- King prawns - 10 Pieces
- Soy Sauce - 45 Milliliters
- Ground chili pepper - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Pork - 150 Grams
- Rice noodles - 300 grams
- Ginger - 1 Piece (3 cm)
How to cook Rice Noodles with Rice and Shrimp
1. On the package of rice noodles, read the instructions and cook the noodles. We clean the king prawns (if the shrimps are frozen, we first defrost them).
2. Cut the pork into cubes (neck, loin or not quite fat ham). Fry in a preheated pan until golden brown.
3. When everything is golden brown, add green beans and ginger, previously chopped. Whole beans.
4. After a few minutes add the already peeled king prawns.
5. In another bowl, beat the egg and add the soy sauce. You can add spices here. Chili works very well here. Pour the egg into the pan and mix.
6. Now add the noodles and warm everything up for one or two minutes. Salt to taste. We serve to the table.