Lamb goes well with rice. Probably, of course, everyone has known this for a long time. This recipe is a good reason to remind you of the great taste of this combination. Rosemary fits very well here.
Purpose: For lunch
Main Ingredient: Meat / Lamb / Offal / Cereals / Rice / Ribs
Dish: Hot dishes
Geography of cuisine: Russian cuisine
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Onion - 1 Piece
- Lamb Ribs - 600 Grams
- Rosemary - 1/2 Tbsp. spoons
- Round grain rice - 250 Gram
- Carrots - 100 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 50 Milliliters
How to cook "Lamb ribs with rice"
1. First, cut the meat so that you have two ribs for each piece.
2. Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan, and fry the meat over high heat until a golden brown crust forms. At the same time, the meat stays moist in the middle.
3. Cut the onion into thin slices and rub the carrots on a coarse grater. Now add vegetables and meat to the pan. cook for five to ten minutes over medium heat. Then add the rosemary leaves.
4. In the pan where the meat is, pour the rice and salt a little. Gently mix the rice in the oil. After about five minutes, add boiling water to the pan, while the rice should be slightly covered. Extinguish the heat and cover the pan with a lid. Until the water is absorbed (cook for about twenty minutes).