Preheat oven to 230 degrees. Divide squash, tomatoes, onions and garlic between two large baking sheets. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper, stir. Bake until tender, until vegetables begin to brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, bring the salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until tender, according to package directions. Drain and return the pasta to the pot. Add vegetables, oil, Parmesan cheese and basil, season with salt and pepper, stir and serve.
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Vegetables / Pasta
Dish: Hot dishes
Cuisine geography: Italian
Diet: Vegetarian food
- Yellow Summer Squash - 4 Pieces
- Grape Tomatoes - 1 Kilogram
- Red Onion - 2 Pieces
- Clove of Garlic - 4 Pieces
- Salt and ground pepper - - To taste
- Campanella or Fusilli Pastes - 240 Grams
- Oils - 2 Tbsp. spoons
- Grated Parmesan Cheese - 1/2 Cup