1. Rinse the mint, separate the leaves from the stalks and place on a paper towel.
2. Pour milk and cream into a saucepan. Add mint and 60 g sugar. Heat over low heat, not boiling. Stir.
3. Then leave the pan for an hour. The mixture should absorb the mint flavor.
4. Next, strain the mixture, get rid of the leaves, and then heat again, without bringing to a boil.
5. Grind the yolks with the remaining sugar until a white foam.
6. Pour hot mint cream into the yolks with sugar in a thin stream, stirring occasionally.
7. Return the mixture to the fire and cook, stirring, until thickened, without bringing to a boil, 15 minutes. Then cool the mixture in a water bath and send to the ice cream maker.
If you don't have an ice cream maker, put the mixture in a bowl, tighten with cling film and refrigerate. Stir the mixture from the freezer every 20 minutes. pieces of chocolate can be added to ready-made ice cream.
Purpose: For children / At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Dairy / Cream / Mint / Herbs
Dish: Desserts / Ice Cream
- Fat cream - 500 Milliliters
- Milk - 250 Milliliters
- Chopped chocolate - 100-150 grams (chips or pieces)
- Sugar - 120 Grams
- Fresh mint - 70 grams
- Egg yolks - 5 Pieces