Cheesecake can simply be kneaded in a blender, but after adding blueberries, the blender cannot be used. The dough should be gently mixed and placed in the mold. See my recipe for how to make blueberry cheesecake, everything is detailed and shown there.
Purpose: At the festive table
Main Ingredient: Berries / Blueberries / Dairy / Cottage Cheese
Dish: Baking / Cheesecake
- Eggs - 3 Pieces
- Sugar - 1.5 Glasses
- Semolina - 1 Glass
- Cottage cheese - 500 grams (9% fat)
- Cocoa - 3 Art. spoons
- Milk - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Blueberries - 1 Glass
How to make Blueberry Cheesecake
1. To make cheesecake, we need dry and fatty cottage cheese. Place it in a bowl.
2. Add 5-6 tbsp to the curd. tablespoons of sugar and 3 eggs. Mix sugar with curd. You can add vanilla.
3. Whisk the mixture. The curd will start up the whey. Add semolina to the curd. Stir.
4. Add washed and sorted blueberries to the resulting mass. I am using frozen. Gently mix the blueberries into the dough.
5. Place the resulting dough in a greased mold. The wider the pan, the lower the cheesecake, but the rougher the crust.
6. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Bake the cheesecake in the oven for 40 minutes. While it's baking, prepare the chocolate cream caramel. Place cocoa in a saucepan, add 1-2 tbsp. spoons of milk, 2 tbsp. tablespoons of sugar. Put the mass on fire and, stirring constantly, bring until smooth. The sugar will start to melt and the frosting will quickly run thin.
7. Add 50-70 g of butter to it. Remove the frosting from the heat and mix well with the butter until it is completely dispersed. This will make the glaze glossy.
8. Pour the resulting glaze over the warm cheesecake.
9. The blueberry cheesecake is ready. We cut it with a sharp knife and serve it to the table. Caramel perfectly complements blueberries. I recommend serving this cheesecake with milk or unsweetened coffee, tea.