The steak pan can be regular or grilled. In a grill pan, the steak, in my opinion, turns out to be more tasty and, due to the trellis surface, more beautiful.
So how to cook a steak in a frying pan?
1. Rinse the meat, cut into 4 cm pieces. It is advisable to use the tenderloin.
2. Each piece should be well seasoned with salt and pepper with freshly ground black pepper.
3. Pour the oil into the pan and heat it up well. Or you can not pour oil into the honeycomb, but grease the meat with a brush.
4. Cook the steaks for 2-4 minutes on each side. Do not pierce with a fork, turn over with a spatula. A steak with blood will turn out if you fry it for 2 minutes on each side. Medium-rare meat is fried for 3-4 minutes on each side.
5. Place the steaks on a plate and let rest. Add your favorite side dish and serve.
The steak is ready in the pan!
Purpose: For lunch / For dinner / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Meat / Vegetables / Beef
Dish: Hot dishes / Beefsteak
- Beef - 600 Grams
- Vegetable oil - 2-3 Art. spoons
- Salt, pepper - To taste