How to make smoked turkey salad?
1. Cut the smoked turkey fillet into cubes.
2. The cheese should also be cut into cubes.
3. Rinse the grapes, cut in half and select the seeds.
4. Rinse the apples, cut the core and stalk and cut into small cubes. You can sprinkle the sliced apples with lemon juice so as not to darken.
5. Rinse and chop green onions. Leave a couple of feathers for decoration. You can use chives.
6. In a bowl, combine all the prepared ingredients. Sprinkle with pepper, season with mayonnaise and stir.
Smoked turkey salad is ready!
Chopped walnuts or pecans are also great.
Serve in portions with fresh light bread.
Appointment: For lunch / For dinner / For an afternoon snack / For a festive table
Main Ingredient: Poultry / Turkey / Dairy / Cheese
Dish: Salads / Smoked dishes
- Smoked Turkey - 100 Grams
- Hard cheese - 40 grams
- Grapes, berries - 5-6 Pieces (green)
- Apples - 1 Piece
- Mayonnaise - 3-4 Art. spoons
- Green onions - - To taste
- Black pepper - To taste